The Harbour Asset Management Iwi Scholarship is designed to support the investment education of iwi groups. It is targeted towards a commerce student with both a strong academic achievement and a proven commitment to contribute to their community and iwi.
The objective of Harbour Asset Management is to support the development of the next generation of leaders, who will protect and grow assets for future generations on behalf of iwi, Trusts and other Maori entities.
- NZ based student enrolled in full time study
- Studying 3rd or 4th year Finance, Economics or Accounting in 2016
- Affiliated to an iwi group that attended the Harbour Iwi Investment Hui in November 2015 and/or is an existing Harbour client
- Academic record
- Contributions to community and iwi
- Quality of references (one community/iwi; one academic)
- 750 word essay on the topic of: “Striking the right balance between harvesting income now and investing in future growth”
- $3,000 cash
- Successful applicant may be offered an internship at the end of 2016 in either Auckland or Wellington
- Applications close on Thursday 31 March 2016.
- Scholarship recipient announced on Friday 15 April 2016.
Please send completed application forms to email@example.com.
Harbour Iwi Scholarship: Application Form
Full Name: Mr/Ms/Mrs
Name of community/iwi reference:
Name of the academic institution attended in 2015:
List of courses attended in 2015:
Name of the academic institution attending in 2016:
List of courses attending in 2016:
Name of academic reference:
List of other scholarships and academic awards:
Harbour Iwi Scholarship: Checklist
Please include the following information:
- Completed Application Form
- Photocopy of picture page of New Zealand Passport or Drivers Licence
- Curriculum Vitae
- Community/Iwi Reference
- Academic Reference
- Certified Copy of Academic Transcript
- 750 word essay on the topic of:
“Striking the right balance between harvesting income now and investing in future growth”
Please send this information to:
Simon Pannett, Harbour Asset Management Ltd, PO Box 3363, Wellington 6140.
Or electronic copies to firstname.lastname@example.org. Please refer any questions to Simon Pannett on 04 460 8314.
- – Applications close on Thursday 31 March 2016.
- – Scholarship recipient announced on Friday 15 April 2016.