Ngā mihi o te Tau Hou!
New Zealand Māori Tourism and the South Pacific Tourism Organisation are excited to be co-hosting the 2019 South Pacific Tourism Exchange.
Date: Thursday 9 and Friday 10 May 2019
Venue: Grand Millennium Hotel, Auckland, New Zealand
This is an opportunity for Māori tourism enterprises to meet, engage and forge lasting and fruitful relationships with international travel and trade partners from across the globe. Buyers have already registered from Australia, New Zealand, USA, Europe, Asia, and more – so now is the time to register as seller places are limited.
Seller registration fees are FJD$2000 (Approx NZ$1300) per business (two people per business). Registration includes:
- Up to 39 pre-scheduled 15-minute buyer appointments per seller over two days
- Welcome function on Wednesday 8 May; evening events Thursday and Friday
- Morning tea, lunch and afternoon tea on Thursday 9 and Friday 10 May
- Delegate registration pack
Accommodation is now available to book at the Grand Millennium at a discounted rate for all sellers.
Why should you register?
The South Pacific Tourism Exchange is an opportunity for you to meet and network with international buyers.
The opportunities include, but are not limited to:
- Access of up to 75 international tourism wholesalers and tour operators enthusiastic about growing their business in New Zealand and the South Pacific
- Media and PR exposure through the SPTE media programme
- Market intelligence and growth strategy feedback via pre-scheduled appointments
- Strengthen networks with travel and tourism partners.
Don’t miss out! To find out more and register, visit the SPTE website.
Questions? For any further questions on the South Pacific Tourism Exchange please contact: Amy Hodgkinson, NZ Māori Tourism. Email: firstname.lastname@example.org | Ph: +64 4 474 4687 | Mob: +64 21 243 7255